The 1863 Society
In 1863, Rhode Island Hospital opened to provide care for every member of our community. Since that time, the hospital has grown to become our state’s only Level–1 trauma center and a top-level academic medical center. The support we receive from our community is key to our success and ability to pursue our mission of Delivering health with care.
With your generosity, our healthcare providers will continue to deliver the most advanced and compassionate care for you, our community, neighbors, friends, and family. For over 150 years we have served our community, and thanks to our supporters, we will do so for the next 150 and beyond.
The 1863 Society Levels and Benefits
Member’s Circle ($250-$499)
- Subscriptions to Breakthroughs and Advancing Medicine. Touching Lives. with latest hospital updates
- Set of specially designed Rhode Island Hospital note cards
- Recognition in annual honor roll of donors
Benefactor’s Circle ($500-$999)
- All of the above, plus complimentary parking pass upon request
- Semiannual electronic President’s Insider Report
President’s Circle ($1,000-$4,999)
- Special invitations to Rhode Island Hospital events and meetings
- Personal Rhode Island Hospital Foundation contact
Chairman’s Circle ($5,000+)
- All of the above, plus a special invitation to have breakfast with the hospital president