Programs for Nurses
Tuition Remission for United Nurses and Allied Professionals Positions
(for example, nursing, radiology)
Lifespan will remit to the employee up to $3,500 worth of licensure-related tuition in exchange for a two-year work commitment at the hospital by the employee. Eligibility amount depends on the full-time/part-time status of the position hired into, as well as the shift (day, evening, night).
- Full-time employees: regular day shift/rotators are eligible for tuition remission up to a maximum of $1,250 per two-year work commitment; regular evening shift employees are eligible for tuition remission up to a maximum of $2,500 per two-year work commitment; regular night shift employees are eligible for tuition remission up to a maximum of $3,500 per two-year work commitment.
- Part-time employees: those who work a minimum of 20 hours per work week are eligible for a prorated dollar amount for tuition remission.
Partial payments are made at the first- and second-year anniversaries of signing the agreement.
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Newsroom
- Lifespan Reports
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Groundbreaking Research
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO