Careers at Lifespan Health System
- Patient-Centered Care
- Lifespan Community Programs
- Medical Education and Training
- Commitment to Quality and Safety
- Lifespan as an Employer
- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Benefits at Lifespan: Total Rewards
- Diversity and Inclusion
Nursing at Lifespan
- Lifespan Nursing Quick Connect
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing Recognition
- Nurse Residency Program
- Our Philosophy of Nursing
- Professional Practice Model
- Our Care Delivery System
- Innovation and Research
- Student and Faculty Mandatory Orientation
- Nursing at Bradley Hospital
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Quality and Safety
- Nurse Training
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Job Application Process FAQs
- Help With Applying Online
- Why Volunteer?
- Volunteering: Rights and Responsibilities
- Volunteer Opportunities at Rhode Island Hospital and its Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at The Miriam Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Newport Hospital
- Papitto Opportunity Connection
- Free Career Training Programs
- Request Information about a Career Training Program
- Summer Youth Employment Program
- Meet the Team
- In the News
- Lifespan Newsroom
- Lifespan Reports
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Groundbreaking Research
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Lifespan Community Affairs
Community Health Institute
- Community Demonstration Kitchen
- Community Forum Schedule
- Community Health Reports and Resources
- Community Liaisons
- Contact Us
- Courses Offered by the Lifespan Community Training Center
- Health Education for Adults & Professionals
- Health Screenings and Adult Immunization Clinics
- Learning from Our Community
- Lifespan Community Health Institute
- Lifespan Community Training Center
- Our Staff
- Safe Sitter
- Social Needs Screening and Navigation Support
- Summer Sun Safety and More
- What We Do
- Youth Programs
- Corporate Citizenship
- Neighborhood Relations
- Team Lifespan
- Intern Program Changing Lives
- Community Health Institute
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Sign Up for More Information about a Free Career Training Program
Thank you for your interest in one of Lifespan’s Workforce STAT Free Career Training Programs. Please fill out the interest form below to be notified when the next program opens.
Who Is Eligible for These Programs?
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a Rhode Island resident who is a student, unemployed or underemployed.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be able and willing to work in the field for a minimum of 1 year after the training
Support services are embedded into the program design to ensure participants’ success, which include but are not limited to bus passes, childcare assistance, and case management.
Please follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Complete the interest form below.
- After submitting an interest form, you will be added to our distribution list and notified by email when the next cohort is scheduled to begin.
- Applicants will be invited to attend an information session to learn more about the program. Attending an information session is required to be considered for enrollment.
- Only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for an interview.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a call from a Workforce STAT team member.
- If you are not selected for an interview, you will be notified by email.