Ways to Give
Every day we treat hundreds of children, adolescents and families who rely on Bradley Hospital for the very best care available. And every day, we rely on the generosity of people like you to help ensure our vital work continues. Support from our community is the cornerstone of everything we do.
Every gift, no matter the size, makes an important difference. It is an investment in the future of pediatric mental health and our mission of healing the hearts and minds of children and families throughout our region and beyond. Please join us!
Give by Mail, Phone, or Online
Please send your check donation to the following address, along with a note detailing what type of gift you are giving:
Bradley Hospital Foundation
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901
You may also call Anne Morton Smith, chief development officer at 401-432-1451 to discuss making a gift.
Consider making an online gift using our online donation form. All transactions are safe and secure.
If a broker holds your securities, please give them this information:
Bradley Hospital Foundation’s brokerage account is with State Street Bank & Trust Co., Boston. Brokers who have questions may contact Victoria Aguiar, our account representative, at (617) 664-9869. When sending securities, please reference the following information:
- The Lifespan account number is LM1E
- The DTC code (direct deposit number) is 0997
- The Agent Bank number is 26022
- Specify the donation is for Bradley Hospital Foundation “In Care of Lifespan Corporation”
- Specify any details associated with the gift (restriction to a specific area or fund, a specific fund name or number, is it associated with an event, is it for a payment on an existing pledge)
- If using securities to make a payment on an existing pledge, if there is an overage amount, it will be credited to the unrestricted fund unless the donor, in writing, notifies the Development Office of an alternate preference
If you hold the securities:
Send the unendorsed securities by registered mail to:
Bradley Hospital Foundation
139 Point Street
Providence, RI 02903
In a separate envelope to the same address, send a letter stating your desire to donate the securities (giving the company name and number of shares of each) to the Foundation along with a stock power form and a Third Party Release form.
If you are donating securities, kindly inform the Development Office to make sure your gift is properly received, credited and receipted. Please contact Juliann Sousa, Chief Business Management Officer, Development, at (401) 444-6500; by fax at (401) 444-8235; or by emailing all of the following:
The John Peterson Memorial Fund
The John Peterson Memorial Fund was established to pay tribute to a numbers man with an enormous heart. Proceeds benefit the Healing Arts programs at Bradley and Rhode Island Hospitals. We hope you will honor his memory with your generous support at either affiliate.
Drawing of John Peterson by Melissa J. Weaver, LMHC, ATR-BC, art therapist
Fundraise for Bradley Hospital
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Bradley Hospital. Email BHGiving@lifespan.org and tell us about your fundraiser so we can help you get started; directing donations towards the area(s) of the hospital that you would like to support. We'll be happy to work with you to make your fundraising a success! Thank you again.
1. GO TO: https://www.facebook.com/BradleyHospital
2. CLICK: CREATE under Fundraisers
3. FOLLOW THE PROMPTS to set up your fundraiser and you’re done. Thank you! Then share with your friends and watch the dollars and support come in.