Early Childhood Outpatient Program
The Early Childhood Outpatient Program offers therapy services for young children (5 years and under) and their families. Parents and caregivers often find it helpful to consult with a professional to answer questions and ease concerns about their child, or to engage in services to support their family.
We create individualized care plans for each child and family, and offer family therapy, parenting support and coaching, and individual child therapy as necessary.
Common concerns of parents and caregivers seeking our services are:
- Is my child's development on track?
- How can I better understand and support my child's development?
- How can I help my child to better regulate their emotions and behavior?
- How can I help my child cope with their fears and worries?
- How can I help my child (and family) adjust to family transitions, stressful life events, or traumatic experiences?
- How can I help my child better adjust to childcare or school?
Coro West Building
1 Hoppin Street, Suite 204
Providence, RI 02903
We are in the Bradley/Hasbro Children's Research Center, suite 204. Follow the blue signs.
The Bradley Hospital Early Childhood Outpatient Program staff has specialized training in the assessment and treatment of young children and families. We strive to help families better understand their child’s development as well as plan for intervention, if necessary.
- Rachel Herman, PhD
- Lindsay Huffhines, PhD
- Christine Low, PhD
- Rebecca Newland, PhD
- Rebecca Silver, PhD
The Early Childhood Outpatient Program is offered through the Bradley/Hasbro Children's Research Center and Bradley Hospital's Outpatient Department. We are devoted to the study and treatment of young children and their families who may be at risk for serious behavioral health concerns. Learn more about Bradley Hospital's Outpatient Department.