Bradley REACH Consultation Services
During a time of unprecedented shortages in pediatric mental health services, healthcare organizations across the US are recognizing the urgent need for programs that make a difference. Is your hospital, clinic, or health system looking to institute a new program or expand on your current offerings?
Managing staffing patterns, finding sufficient space, and meeting organizational challenges can be difficult, especially if it’s your first time building a program.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
The national leader in child and adolescent psychiatry services since 1931, Bradley Hospital has a wide-ranging continuum of care that is unique to the U.S.
We’re experts at building levels of care such as:
- Partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
With an experienced provider on your side, you’ll know what you need to consider to get these programs off the ground successfully.
We Help with Community Outreach and Collaboration
For example, our Kids’ Link RI partnership with Gateway Healthcare and Hasbro Children’s Hospital serves as an invaluable hotline for children in emotional crisis that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It connects parents and caregivers to an experienced clinician and helps them determine the best place to go for treatment and counseling.
We work with populations that have diagnoses like:
- Autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disorders
- Anxiety disorders including obsessive compulsive disorder
- Co-occurring disorders
- Early childhood populations
- Major psychiatric disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Medical psychiatric programs including eating disorders
The Right Care for Your Community
If you’re looking to get a program off the ground in your community, consult with our experts.
Bradley REACH can help you build programs:
- Focused on one area of need – Guidance on how to develop a crisis management program, build a specific curriculum, or expand a level of service.
- Around a continuum of care – We can help you build the right programs from the ground up, keeping in the context of your healthcare system.
- Evidence-based interventions – We’ll show you how to set up data reporting and outcome measures you can use.
- Built around a specific diagnosis, such as eating disorders, autism spectrum, suicide prevention, etc.
If you don’t have a sense of where to start, we can help you there, too. Our experts can review your areas of need and come up with a solution that works.