Center for Weight and Wellness
Important Information about the Closing of the Center for Weight and Wellness
Our Providence location at 146 West River Street, Suite 11A, will close permanently effective 6 p.m., November 17, 2022.
We are no longer enrolling patients.
If you are currently enrolled in the program, you will continue to receive full services through the duration of your program.
Effective September 28, 2022, patients will no longer be able to purchase OptiFast products at the Lifespan Outpatient Psychiatry office located at 1407 South County Trail office in East Greenwich.
Products are available for purchase at the Center for Weight and Wellness:
146 West River Street, Suite 11A
Providence, RI 02904
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Helping Patients Meet Their Weight Loss Goals
Our services include:
- Dietary counseling
- Behavioral evaluation
- Evaluations based on each patient’s personal choice
- Maintenance programs for long-term support and success
- Specialty groups dedicated to topics including diabetes management and weight loss maintenance
- Consultation with a multidisciplinary approach: medical, behavioral, nutritional and exercise
- Optifast meal replacement supplements (We are the exclusive Rhode Island provider.)
A Multidisciplinary Weight Management Team
Our treatment team includes:
- Exercise physiologists
- Behavioral therapists
- Registered dietitians
Our team provides consultation and support to help each patient make the best decisions throughout their weight loss.