Information for Hospital Visitors
Please Continue to Follow Safety Precautions.
Simple precautions remain the first line of defense against respiratory viruses. Lifespan urges the public to please continue to follow the usual guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you’re unable to wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched frequently (e.g., phones, doorknobs).
- Stay home if you are sick.
Lifespan will continue to act in the best interest of our patients and employees. We thank our patients and their loved ones for their understanding as we work to ensure a safe environment for our patients and our workforce.