Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center Inpatient Rehabilitation Report Card
The Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center (VRC) is here to provide expert, leading-edge care to those facing neurological injuries, amputation, cardiac events, and other medical conditions requiring rehabilitation. Our inpatient rehab specialists help patients return to their lives safely and sooner.
The Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center inpatient program features:
- 28 large, private rooms, many with Newport’s legendary ocean views.
- The latest virtual reality and robotic rehabilitation technology.
- Transitional apartment and home-like kitchen, laundry, and tub/showers to practice for life after your stay.
- Visits from pet therapy volunteers.
Patient Outcome Information
Please click on the links below to open full-size PDFs with information about outcomes for patients at Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center.
- Benefits of Inpatient Rehabilitation
- High-End Technology for a Better Patient Experience
- Conditions We Treat
- The Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Team
- Frequently Asked Questions about Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Patient Success Stories at the Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center
- Take a Video Tour
- Take a Photo Tour
- Rights and Responsibilities of Inpatient Rehabilitation Patients
- Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center Inpatient Rehabilitation Report Card