Safe Care at Lifespan Physician Group
Your Safety Is Our Top Concern
We always want you to feel confident that you are entering a safe environment when you come to Lifespan Physician Group offices for care. We continue to follow some safety guidelines related to COVID-19.
Our staff continue to take measures to keep patients safe:
- By swiping their badges when they arrive for work, staff and clinicians declare that they have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- Our staff members wear masks; some may wear eye protection or face shields.
- Our staff members clean their hands often. We urge our patients to do the same. Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Our staff wipes down the stylus and signature pads.
When you have an appointment scheduled at a Lifespan Physician Group office, here's what to expect:
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- If a patient screens positive, we have a plan in place to care for them.
- All patients must wear masks that cover their nose, mouth, and chin. If a patient arrives without a face covering, we will provide one.
- We strongly encourage that you use eCheck-in on the MyLifespan patient portal before arriving for your appointment. If you are not already using the portal, we encourage you to sign up.
If you have an appointment scheduled, please review this information before coming to visit us.