A clinician—a nurse, nurse practitioner or physician—is always available during regular center hours to speak with established patients about any concerns they may have. This ensures the best coordination of patient care.
We are always available to discuss our patients’ concerns and answer questions.
If you have a question for a nurse at Rhode Island Hospital, reach us at 401‑793‑9121, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
If you have a question for a nurse at Newport Hospital, reach us at 401-845-1190, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Learn more by opening or downloading the following PDF documents.
- Trigger Point Injections (PDF)
- Epidural Steroid Injections (PDF)
- Sacroiliac Blocks (PDF)
- Bursa Injections (PDF)
- Diagnostic Medial Branch Blocks (PDF)
- Intra-articular Facet Blocks (PDF)
- Radiofrequency Denervation (PDF)
- Piriformis Steroid Injections (PDF)
- Occipital Nerve Block (PDF)
- Intra-articular Hip Injections (PDF)