Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
A referral is required to make an appointment. We accept most health insurance plans and offer early morning and evening appointments. For more information, please call one of our locations.
Each person who walks through our doors has needs that are particular to that individual. At Lifespan, the care plan will be individualized to meet your needs.
Lifespan provides outpatient rehabilitation services at several locations throughout Rhode Island. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology therapy, and audiology services for patients of all ages and levels of ability.
Pediatric rehabilitation services at Lifespan include occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech-language pathology, audiology, and neurological and pain consultations for children and adolescents.
Why Choose Lifespan for Your Outpatient Rehabilitation
- We consistently treat our patients on a one-to-one basis. That means you’ll get the undivided attention of a skilled, licensed therapist for the duration of your treatment.
- We are available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. five days a week at most locations; some also offer Saturday appointments.
- Our staff has the depth of experience and specialty programs needed to meet your goals, whatever your injury or impairment may be.
- Onsite interpreters enable us to provide our services to non-English-speaking patients at some locations.
- Referring physicians are kept informed of their patient’s progress by telephone, e-mail and fax. They are welcome to contact your therapist at any time.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Locations
- Adult & Pediatric Rehabilitation Services, East Greenwich, RI
- Audiology and Speech Pathology, Providence, RI
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, Central Falls, RI
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, Lincoln, RI
- Hand Therapy, Providence, RI
- Rehabilitation Services, Providence, RI, 195 Collyer Street
- Rehabilitation Services, Providence, RI, 765 Allens Avenue
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Services
Adult & Pediatric Rehabilitation Services, East Greenwich, RI
Lifespan Ambulatory Care Center
1454 South County Trail, Suite 1300
East Greenwich, RI 02818
Audiology and Speech Pathology, Providence, RI
Lifespan Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
115 Georgia Avenue
Providence, RI 02905
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, Central Falls, RI
1000 Broad St, Suite 103
Central Falls, RI 02863
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, Lincoln, RI
1 Commerce Street, 2nd Floor
Lincoln, RI 02865
Hand Therapy, Providence, RI
235 Plain Street
Providence, RI 02903
Rehabilitation Services, Providence, RI, 195 Collyer Street
195 Collyer Street, Suite 301
Providence, RI 02904
Rehabilitation Services, Providence, RI, 765 Allens Avenue
765 Allens Ave, Suite 102
Providence, RI 02905