- Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital
- Total Joint Replacement at Newport Hospital
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- Surgical Specialties
- Total Joint Replacement Patient Stories
- Arthritis and Exercise
- Research and Publications
- Total Joint Replacement Education and Training
- When Is it Time to Consider Joint Replacement?
Discharge Resources for Patients
The Total Joint Center takes pride in its ability to provide high quality care and assistance with developing a safe discharge plan for each individual patient. Every patient has the right to obtain health services from the institution, agency, or individual of their choice.
If you’re planning ahead, here are some resources available to you before your surgery:
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Please let a member of the Total Joint Center team know if you have a preference for a specific skilled nursing facility. We can be reached at 401-793-5852.