- Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital
- Total Joint Replacement at Newport Hospital
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Treatment of Younger, Active Patients with Shoulder Arthritis
- Same-Day Discharge Joint Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement Patient Stories
- Arthritis and Exercise
- Research and Publications
- Total Joint Replacement Education and Training
- When Is it Time to Consider Joint Replacement?
Total Joint Replacement Patient Stories
Paul Zimmerman had an innovative shoulder replacement surgery at Lifespan after doing extensive research about hospitals in the Northeast, including Boston and New York.
"The shoulder replacement surgery was 'a life-changing event.'" - Paul Zimmerman
Paige Plumb, DVM, a West Warwick veterinarian, needed two new hips in order to care for her four-legged patients.
"There isn’t anything I can’t do now." - Dr. Paige Plumb
When Karen Holt received her second knee replacement, she decided to do something different. She decided to recover from her surgery at home and have a physical therapist come to her house.
"Recovering at home, you can get up at will, task yourself with different things." - Karen Holt
Damian Dupuy, MD's problems began as a teenager and he had undergone multiple surgeries since. However, his work, which requires him to stand for hours, had taken a toll. He was in constant pain.
"I realized that now was the time to have a total knee replacement." - Dr. Damian Dupuy