Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine
Women's Medicine Collaborative
Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine Services
Our services include:
- GI consultations for non-pregnant and pregnant women with GI tract and liver conditions.
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C and other diseases affecting the liver in our Hepatology Clinic.
- The Program for Pelvic Floor Disorders cares for women with constipation, incontinence, pelvic pain, organ prolapse, and other defecation problems.
- Comprehensive care for women with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Celiac Disease, including diagnosis and treatment, nutrition counseling, behavioral health support and surgical consultation by colorectal surgeons specialized in IBD.
- A GI Disorders in Pregnancy Clinic, where we treat hyperemesis (excessive nausea and vomiting), inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis, and other gastrointestinal disorders in pregnancy.
- Our Perinatal Hepatitis Program provides care for patients with hepatitis B and hepatitis C through pregnancy and offers counseling and appropriate medical therapy.
- Testing Services, including bacterial overgrowth testing and lactose breath testing.
- Our center offers endoscopy and colorectal cancer screenings.
- Through our direct access colorectal cancer screening program, women can be scheduled promptly for their endoscopy and/or colonoscopy with a simple referral from their primary care provider or gynecologist. Please have your health care provider fax a referral to 401-793-7988.