Hasbro Children's Hospital
When your child is hurting, rely on our expert providers for leading-edge care.
Hasbro Children's Hospital
- About Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Information for Visitors
Patient & Family Centered Care
- Family Advisory Council
- Welcome to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- Principles and Philosophies
- Your Child's Stay
- The GetWellNetwork
- Meet the Health Care Team
- Hospital Telephone Directory
- Dining Options and Meals
- Accommodations for Families
- Ronald McDonald House of Providence
- Special Services
- Patient Safety Tips
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Going Home: What to Expect
- Our Centers and Services
- Good Night Lights
Giving to Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Ways to Give
- Foundation Boards
- Development Team
- Philanthropy & Grant News
- Signature Events
- Corporate Engagement
- Giving Society: Heroes for Hasbro
- Honor Roll of Supporters
- Planned Giving
- Gratitude Stories
- Profiles in Giving
- Publications & Videos
A Few Facts about Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Our physicians are board certified (or eligible) and have academic or clinical appointments to The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Our team of more than 200 physicians and 130 nurses provides expertise in more than 40 pediatric specialty areas including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, gastroenterology, neurology, surgery and many more.
- Our hospital has 87 beds, caring for the region's young patients.
- We are the pediatric teaching facility of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Our research is funded by National Institutes of Health and other leading organizations that support investigation and innovation on behalf of children's health.
- We have the state's only 24/7 pediatric critical care team, transporting more than 600 children annually to receive necessary critical care.
- We have the region's only pediatric imaging and sedation center.
- We are one of the few national centers for fetal surgery and intervention.
- We are a designated burn center of the American Burn Association and American College of Surgeons.
- We have one of the largest inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) centers in the country.
- We provide children the highest level of cardiopulmonary support using ECMO (extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation).
- We are a major kidney transplant center and offer specialized programs for living donor donation.
- We lead community-wide asthma education, management, support and advocacy to improve the health and quality of life of children with asthma.
- Our Child Protection Program is internationally recognized for providing services for abused and neglected children.
- We offer residency and fellowship programs certified by The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) that are nationally regarded as model teaching programs.
- Our infectious diseases program is nationally recognized and its leaders have collaborated with the Department of Health on immunization for uninsured children.
- In all surgical specialties, our focus is on minimally invasive surgery through small incisions, which limits pain and scarring.
- We offer the latest advances in pediatric neurosurgical procedures.