- About The Miriam Hospital
For Patients & Visitors
- Patient Accommodations
- Patient Safety Information
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Accommodations for Family and Friends
- Support Services
- Hospital Discharge
- Billing Procedures and Insurance Information
- Ways to Show You Care
- Important Telephone Numbers
- For Our Neighbors
- The Miriam Hospital Women's Association
- Giving to The Miriam
Zero Harm Safety Booklet
At The Miriam Hospital, we believe effective patient safety practices are a partnership between patient and provider. Your healthcare team is focused on keeping you safe from harm—but we need you and your family to help us!
Our Zero Harm safety booklet outlines our patient safety procedures and some steps you, the patient, can take to help you return home earlier, receive the most effective care, and prevent injuries.
Available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian, Zero Harm details The Miriam’s measures for preventing issues such as:
- Pressure injuries
- Central line associated blood stream infections (CLABSI)
- Catheter associated urinary tract infections (CAUTI)
When it comes to patient safety, your cooperation allows us to deliver health with CARE.
Download the Zero Harm Safety Booklet
For more information, call The Miriam Hospital patient safety hotline at 401-793-7233.