Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
Part of being a well-informed patient is learning all you can about the treatment or procedure you will undergo. Also important is knowing the costs involved and how much you may be responsible to pay. Learn more about hospital billing, insurance and estimating the cost of care.
Lifespan hospitals treat all people who need care, regardless of their ability to pay. The patient financial services department offers financial assistance to patients who meet specific income guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our financial counselors.
- Patients and Visitors
- General Discharge Information
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
- Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- Request Medical Records
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Spiritual Care Department