There are chapels or meditation rooms on the grounds of each hospital we serve. They are maintained as spaces for meditation, prayer, and quiet reflection. Staff, patients, and family members are invited to spend time in our chapels any time during the day or night.
Occasionally, members of our community wish to use our chapels as spaces for special services such as memorials, prayer services, or other events. If you wish to speak with the chaplain’s office about using one of our chapels, please contact the spiritual care office for that hospital.
The Chapel of Hope is located next to the main lobby of Rhode Island hospital next to the executive offices’ suite.
The Hasbro Chapel is located on the first floor of Hasbro Children’s Hospital across from the main elevator.
The William Philip Weinstein and Carlyn Weinstein Summer Chapel is located on the first floor of The Miriam Hospital. From the main entrance, bear to the left and look for the sign across from the Emergency Department.
The Newport Hospital Meditation Room is located in the hallway behind the main lobby near the finance offices and Women’s Health Services.
- Patients and Visitors
- Washington Bridge Closure: Information for Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Protecting Our Healthcare Workers
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- General Discharge Information
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
- Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- Request Medical Records
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Spiritual Care Department