Find a Doctor Disclaimer
“Find a Doctor” is operated by Lifespan and includes all physicians who are on the medical staffs of Lifespan-affiliated hospitals, without any charge to them. Selection is based upon your needs and preferences. Search results will first present, in alphabetical order, physicians employed or contracted with Lifespan or its affiliates, followed by an alphabetical listing of physicians who are in Lifespan’s network of affiliated providers. At the end of that initial list, you can access an alphabetical listing of community physicians with privileges at Lifespan hospitals. All physicians in Find a Doctor have the opportunity to have a picture or video posted on the site. Neither the order of physicians, nor the presence or absence of a photo or video, in Find a Doctor is intended to reflect any preference, priority, or recommendation by Lifespan. Find a Doctor search results are also not based on the volume or value of referrals to Lifespan or its affiliates from any listed physician. Users are free to select their physician of choice from among all Lifespan-affiliated medical staff physicians.
Jennifer Wolff, PhD
Jennifer Wolff, PhD is an assistant professor (research) at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, a staff psychologist at Rhode Island Hospital and the director of the Adolescent Mood Clinic. She did her undergraduate work at Gordon College in Massachusetts; received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2008 from Virginia Tech; and completed her residency and postdoctoral training through the Brown University Psychology Training Consortium.
Wolff's research focuses on developing evidence-based mental health interventions for children and adolescents with deficits in emotion regulation. She is currently developing a family-based program for children and adolescents with mood and behavior problems.
Outpatient Child Psychiatry, Coro Center
Coro Center West (directions)
1 Hoppin Street, Suite 204
Providence, RI 02903
- Post Graduate: Virginia Tech University
- Internship: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Fellowship: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Wolff, J.C. & Ollendick, T.H. (2006). The comorbidity of conduct problems and depression in childhood and adolescence. Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review, 9, 201-220. doi:10.1007/s10567-006-0011-3
- Jarrett, M. A., Wolff, J. C., & Ollendick, T. H. (2007). Concurrent validity and informant agreement of the ADHD module of the Anxiety Disorders Interview Schedule for DSM-IV. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 29(3), 159-168. doi:10.1007/s10862-006-9041-x
- Ollendick, T. H., Jarrett, M. A., Grills-Taquechel, A. E., Hovey, L. D., & Wolff, J. C. (2008). Comorbidity as a predictor and moderator of treatment outcome in youth with anxiety, affective, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and oppositional/conduct disorders. Clinical Psychology Review, 28(8), 1447-1471. doi:10.1016/j.cpr.2008.09.003
- Wolff, J.C., Greene, R.W., Ollendick, T.H. (2008). Differential responses of children with varying degrees of reactive and proactive aggression to two forms of psychosocial treatment. Child and Family Behavior Therapy, 30, 37-50. doi:10.1300/J019v30n01_03
- Ollendick, T.H., Jarrett, M.A., Wolff, J.C., & Scarpa, A. (2009). Reactive and proactive aggression: Cross-informant agreement and incremental validity. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 31 (1), 51-59. doi:10.1007/s10862-008-9087-z
- Spirito, T., Esposito-Smythers, C., Wolff, J., & Uhl, K. (2011). Cognitive-behavioral therapy for adolescent depression and suicidality. Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 20 (2), 191-204.
- Wolff, J.C., & Ollendick, T.H. (In Press.) Treatment of conduct problems and depression in youth: A pilot study. Child and Family Behavior Therapy.
- Esposito-Smythers, C., Wolff, J., Bodzy, M., Swenson, R, & Spirito, A. (In Press). Military Youth and the Deployment Cycle: Emotional Health Consequences and Recommendations for Intervention. Journal of Family Psychology.
- Pediatric Psychology
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder